Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 26 (339 days to go)

Hello all,                           November 4th, 2009

My life is screaming for schedule!  Go to bed @ 9:30, get up @ 5:30 but boy has this been hard to stick to. I'll be so glad when I grow another back bone to be able to look anyone in the face and say, "I love you and I'm going to bed, see you at the butt crack of dawn".   :)

I barely got my exercise for today.  At 9:15 pm I dragged my butt to the treadmill and walked for 40 minutes, doing 2 miles.  I'm routinely a sucker for distractions and I hate that about me. Need to change, need to change :)

Well, almost 1 month down and 11 more to go :) I know from ancient experience that this gets easier after month 2 for me, we shall see.

Good Luck to all of you who are reading this and I hope that you're inspired to accomplish whatever it is in life you aspire to be and do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment