Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 34 (331 days to go)

Hi,                                    November 12th, 2009

I had an interesting workout today :) I've been trying to figure out how to get some more walking miles in with all 4 kids by myself, preferrably outdoors.  My plan was to somehow get all 4 kids in my 3 seater jogger that you can either pull behind a bicycle or push with a front wheel attached and I was doing great until the last mile home and when the front wheel wouldn't twist like it was supposed to to let me go forward, it snapped.  I had to figure out how to balance it without the front wheel attached with 3 kids in it for the last mile.  Thankfully daddy was with us and he was able to help keep Kayla going somehow.  Well, so much for that idea.

I did get 4.9 miles out of it today :)

The only idea that's out on the table now is to drive to the park with all 4 kids, put Isaac in my Ergo and run laps while the kids play.  I wish I could come up with something more exciting.  Thankfully I still have my treadmill.

Much love to all!  Run on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment