Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 38 (327 days to go)

Good Morning,                                                 November 16th, 2009

I woke up at 5:00am and got on the treadmill at 6:00 for a 2 mile walk that took 43 minutes.

I've already drank 36 ozs. of water this morning so it should be a good day for water consumption :)   Here's a great website I found   http://www.weightlossforall.com/


I have a confession to make.  I've really struggled with the purpose of getting on that scale and seeing numbers I don't like that won't go away.  I thought I was going to be able to kick the habit of weighing myself but, yep there's the butt :), but so many things in life require that you know your weight. I felt an overwhelming temptation to step on that scale and see a hopeful progress and instead I was devestated! A whopping 218 lbs. and I am feeling sooooo frustrated but mostly just aggressive. I don't lose easily and I'm now in a Big Fight to show my body who the Master is :) I am the Master of my own body!

So, a juicing here we go :)  Most of what I know from juicing comes from watching my parents juice growing up, trying it from time to time myself and listening to "The Juiceman" on cassettes.  I haven't really met a lot of people that try it out but I've read about lots of people juicing for life and really loving it.  I figure I might as well give it an honest shot if I expect to run this marathon next year because I'm certainly not going to run 26 miles weighing over 200 lbs.  I will weigh myself each month on the 22nd when I measure with my red ribbon for inches and hopefully now I'll begin to see great results!

Now that I'm beginning to get up at 5:00am and posting my miles before noon I'll probably starting adding a bit of the rest of my day before I go to bed.

It's 10:24am and I've had about 6 ozs. of carrot/apple juice and of course some more water.  Time to go juice a bit more before any hungry girgles begin.

Total: 94.3 miles
Run on my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Are you tracking calories anywhere? I found i really didnt lose by just increasing my activity, biking, running until I started tracking calories.

    I havent been doing so well this week, need to get my butt back on the site i use, which is my daily plate.

    ReplyDelete