Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 39 (326 days to go)

Hello all,                                       Tuesday, November 17th, 2009

I woke up at 5:00am and got on the treadmill at 6:00am for a 2 mile walk/jog in 38 minutes.

I didn't do terribly hot on my water intake today @ 68 ozs.

I am beginning to see the importance of at least being accountable to log my food intake. I'm not much of a calorie counter especially if it's not labelled. For instance, how are you supposed to count the calories of a meal when you've been invited to share dinner at a friend's house? And have you ever heard of calorie labels on apples, oranges, avocadoes, carrots and such? It just seems quite complicated and I need simple! While I'm figuring out simple, I will at least commit to being honest about my intake and you may find me willing to measure my food with 1 cup portions and such.

This weight loss crap is such a journey and one I hope to tackle and NEVER have to repeat.

Total: 96.3 miles
Run on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment