Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 49 (316 days to go)

Hi,                                      Friday, November 27th, 2009

I'm having fun ripping papers off the walls, taking pictures of goods to sell on Craig's list and hopefully a garage sale this weekend! In other words we're getting rid of stuff we don't really need or use much just so we can have a little less.

I talked to the hubby about Weight Watchers and he doesn't seem too impressed with the idea.  He says it's just more talk and not enough action.  He says I need to be burning about 4,000 calories and thinks it would be a better route to purchase the 24 Hr. Fitness 2 yr. membership from Costco for $299.99 which ends up being $12.00 a month.  I think he's probably right but I still need help on what to feed myself and my family. I wish I could say I know exactly what to feed everybody, everyday but that would be a lie.  Apparently I'm supposed to just know this just because I'm a human being and I happen to be a girl but how are you supposed to know something you were never taught? I am utterly frustrated with this stereotypical nonsense of how women are just supposed to know stuff!  The reason women knew these things back in the day is because their "mother's" taught them! And that's all I have to say about that. Maybe I'll get an angel soon who will miraculously teach me these things I'm suppsed to know.

Good night to all of you faithful readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment