Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 51 (314 days to go)

Hi,                                  Sunday, November 29th, 2009

I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep and get up in the morning at 5:00am for my normal routine of exercise in the morning and start this week off right!

The house is nearing perfection for a steady routine of life and it's making me smile from the inside out :) The stuff in the house is is either in order, out the door or almost in order and I love it!

I moved the couch away from the T.V. and into another room so that I'll have room to workout with my kids with our steppers and 3 lb. weights. I'm also hoping the hubby will want to work out with me at night :)

We also almost have the garage in order for a garage sale next weekend.  Kayla wants to have her own hot chocolate and apple cider booth to make her own money :)

My Total miles:  Still 113 Miles so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment