Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 54 (311 days to go)

Hi :)                         Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009

No exercise today.  Well, I cleaned out the garage some more and took care of my kids for exercise but no treadmill.

Losing weight is a doozy of a job and blogging about it is no easy task either. I want this to be as real as possible and very doable at the same time so I'm brainstorming :) I love brainstorming :) It gets the creative juices flowing.  I'm pretty Wild at Heart and I love a good challenge but I usually have to find my own way of doing it :)

I love writing and sharing my heart but blogging about it with my heart wide open is trickier than I thought and I'm thinking not completely the route for me. I want to turn this journey into a book and share my heart with the world but I'm thinking that writing this like a book and having it critiqued nearly every day while I'm writing it is excruciating.

I'm going to try and continue to share the stats and updated pictures monthly but I'm going to write my journey from my heart separate from my blog each day and turn it into a book at the end of the year.

Staying strong and keeping my chin up :)

Keep on running my friends!  I'll be here tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment