Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 180 (180 days to go)

Hi,                   Wednesday, April 7th, 2010

Well, it's looking like a half way point :) I thought I'd be farther along in my training by now but I'm still happy with my progress so far :) I really had no idea when I began back in October just how difficult my journey would be but I hoped for the best and just got started.  I've lost a total of 23 lbs. and a considerable amount of inches and obviously gained muscle because how else can a girl who weighs nearly 200 lbs. run a 12:27 minute mile.  I couldn't even hardly walk well let alone run when I started. I know one of my biggest faults is not tracking what I eat.  Recently someone mentioned a good saying:

"If you Bite it, you Write it" 

I need to remember this and what an easy rhyme to remember :)

No treadmill today.

Total: 162 Miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment